Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Saturday, March 14, 2009

You Tease

Ann Demeulemeester is constantly mocking me. She is sitting on her throne as the boot goddess and giggling at my futile attempts of worship. I am coveting her triple lace boos so bad as of the moment. They were recently on shoes and your mom and they cost about 700 more dollars than I currently possess. Blast this recession and designers for making things impossibly unattainable for 18 year old girls living in the suburbs. Back to dreaming......
photo from shoes and your mom Dear Jane, if you ever get sick of these shoes. Send them to me. They will receive a loving and caring home.photos from Sea of Shoes
and dear Ann, if you ever desire free advertising from yours truly on a blog no one reads. email me. please.
much love
-e

No comments: