Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Monday, March 16, 2009

Holy Amelia Earhart

Most of my knowledge of Hermes is how to pronounce the name and the horse saddles they make. But, Hermes Fall of 2009 was an obvious homage to 1940's WWII era garments inspired by androgyny and airplane pilots and I really did enjoy this collection. I'm loving the leather pencil skirts and the dress with the fur hood. Also, the thigh high boots on the bottom center would drive Bronte bonkers.

girl crush coco rocha looking spicy as always on the top right.
When I started this post, I had no real idea on who to do it on, so I randomly picked a few designers and came upon Kenzo. Now, I had heard of this brand before, but never really did any investigating on it. Overall, I really like the color scheme. The mini dresses are adorable and I love the bottom left dress with the adornment on the collar. The embroidered coat is also to die for.
as you can see, there were too many to choose from that I liked. Hense the largest collage ever.photos from style.com
On a different note, the weather is really starting to warm up to my delight. Yesterday was a subime 73 and I ventured outside with not much more than a sweatshirt. Soon, I will be jumping on Bronte's trampoline and floating out on the lake on an inflatable matteress in a vintage inspired bathing suit. Can't wait.
-e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh you know me too well! colour me bonkers indeed.