Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Let's Hear it For the Boy

Seriously, nothing makes me go more jelloid than a boy who has a fashion sense. It is my kryptonite and I am rendered helpless by it. So, imagine my surprise when a boy responds intelligently to a facebook status regarding the gloriousness of the Alexander McQ fall 2009 line?

"Its really cool, but its just too eccentric for me. There's a fine line between chic and FREAK. Just kidding. But honestly I'm more of a balenciaga kind of guy; did you see his 2008 spring line? His 2009 spring line is good too, but perhaps a little drab. But overall his spring stuff I am a fan of. I don't know why but I can always understand a designer's spring work a lot better than fall. Perhaps I'm just a spring kind of guy"

Congrats to Jutin, for becoming my new favorite person. Not only do you get points for the line about "chic and freak", but also referencing my favorite collection of all time (which would have to be Balenciaga Spring of '08)
photos from style.com
-e

No comments: