Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gaga for Gaga

Some artists want your money so they can buy Range Rovers and diamond bracelets,but I don't care about that kind of stuff. I want your soul" - Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga wants my soul, and she can have if she wants it. I have the greatest appreciation for Lady Gaga. Not only does she take fashion risks no one would touch with a 10 foot pole (latex catsuits or hair bows anyone?). She pulls it off with a flair than no one else can master. What's the most awesome thing is that she can actually sing. I know it's hard to believe. With the Britney Spears' and Ashlee Simpsons of the world, it's really refreshing to hear an artist who can actually sing her music, dance along at the same time, and mix it up when she wants to. My current favorite song of hers is Paparazzi. It has the greatest potential to sound really good stripped down with a guitar or something of that nature. I would recommend going to her Myspace and listening to the live version of Poker Face on the piano. It's so wonderful, I could easily see her on Broadway. Props to Lady Gaga.
She would be AWESOME to go see in concert, but unfortunatly she comes to Chicago two days before I go to Katy Perry at the House of Blues and I highly doubted that my mom would let me stay out two days in one week to see two different concerts. Luckily, I'm thinking that Lady Gaga is the type of artist to be always touring. So, no worries cats and kittens we have not seen the last of this girl. I'm excited to see what else she can come up with. The only critcism I would have is to tell her to stay away from the tanning booth. Sersiously girl, you are verging on looking like an orange that's been in the microwave for far too long.

2nd post today. Props for my senioritis kicking in. I'm so close to the end I can smell it! I will post pictures when I get my prom dress, yo. It's awesome (I've already picked it out). Now everything needs to come together and someone just needs to ask me *cough cough*
-e

No comments: