Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rain, rain, rain.

I'm sorry for my absence. Life has been hectic as of late.

The past three days have had their ups and downs, literally. but, overall it was extremely entertaining.
My outfits haven't been that inspired. When I grow the motivation and the inspiration, I'll be sure to post.
But Thursday was our high school male pageant of sorts and my friend, of course, won. haha, this is probably the highlight of my senior year so far.

casual wear, ahah

Summer wear (Tommy Tourist)
Formal Wear (looking quite like Willy Wonka)
Friday, I baked a cake for the party that was the next day with my chums.
then last night I went to the party that I previously spoke of instead of our Turnabout dance. I didn't go this year because of an unfortunate chain of events that lead to my date that I originally asked backing out on me. Go figure. I had a great time last night anyway.


So. exciting.
catching up on some reading.


and pictures of my outfit
dress max & emma, bought in San Francisco and top from Urban Outfitters

No comments: