Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tutus and The Mystery Gang

This is what I decided to wear to school yesterday. I only wish my day went as well as this outfit.

black long sleeved t-shirt from urban, belt from express, green tutu from Halloween costume two years ago, and purple one from F21


I scratched my eye somehow, therefore I had to wear my glasses. If you've ever done this, I feel for you. Cause essentially, it sucks ass. My eye will go into seizes randomly making my eye water, which only makes it hurt more. Pah. So much for school today.
Behold! How the green tutu was originally worn. Props for making me and Teresa look like beast nymphs.
I'm specialThis has inspired me to post pictures of past Halloween costumes. Seriously, it's one of my favorite holidays. This one was from junior year. I was a fantabulous 80's workout girl. I thought I was being original.. apparently not. It turned out to be one of the most popular costumes at my school that year. le sigh.
I am the vision of sexiness on the far left. as a muffin. Like I said previously. I'm special =]
I think this was 7th or 8th grade
I am El nerdo second from the left. woot woot for dressing up as Legolas! remnents of my obsessed past.
and this is the most recent. Revel in the gloriousness that is the Mystery Gang reincarnated!! hahah we were probably the most popular kids in school for a day. yeah us.
this picture is too priceless for words.
haha. I love my friends. the end.
-E
p.s. I'm really feeling this song right now

No comments: