Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Tuesdays Off

Don't you love it when you get a random Tuesday off of school? I know I do. There is nothing better than going out to see a movie on a Monday night because you don't have to worry about waking up early the next morning. Last night I saw Slumdog Millionaire. SO GOOD. I will talk about it later on.

Until then, this is what I wore when we had people over to celebrate my mom's 5oth birthday. I mostly played the role of slave child and washed dishes and waited on their beck and call. Mucho fun. But, I also watched Rosemary's Baby, which was also an excellent movie. I may do a post on hippy trippy Mia Farrow because she's just that awesome. Here I'm wearing my mom's Barbie pink lipstick from the 80's. It's something that I've been getting into lately. I can't stop! It's like makeup crack!
I wore a skirt over a dress to get this look. The dress itself was not enough, so I decided to add my white skirt. Which was probably not the best idea since we ate spaghetti and lord knows I can't trust myself to stay clean.

Black t-shirt urban outfitters, black dress from Express, white skirt from Express, and heels from BCBG cheesin'apologies for my messy room, folksand here's what I wore today. I sort of threw it on in 5 minutes then rushed to my vocal lesson.
coral t-shirt from urban outfitters, orange dress from boutique in San Francisco, tights from Forever 21, and archetectural heels from Akira in Chicago.


This is my puppy Pip! So cutee..... He's a West Highland Terrier and you gotta love him <3
Ok, Slumdog Millionaire won just about every Oscar for a reason. IT IS SO GOOD. Seriously, go see it. I LOVED IT!!
This child is about the most adorable thing on the planet. and I officially have a crush on this boy. Dev Patel is just about the least likely person to be a movie star and that's what makes him so freaking attractive. I mean, how could you not love that face, those ears, that adorable lankiness? Plus, he's 18. I'm 18. Do the math Dev and Call ME!


-e

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you always look so stylish! your taste in clothing is impeccable. you should post tips for the rest of us..

Laura said...

Darling, lipstick is supposed to be thrown out after 6 months... most of us keep it for a year or two, but the 80s are far too long ago.

I also love Dev Patel, we may have to fight for him ;)

Emily said...

ok, my mom said it was from the 90's, but it doesn't smell weird or anything. my mom isn't very sure of the age. blah, oh bother. i don't care =]
and you may have to fight for Dev with me and Caitlin. She officially called him first, i'm second. so that means you have third dibbs? haha.

Anonymous said...

emily, you are special.


give me some time, my comments are like a fine wine. or like fine clothing. they go vintage (thus becoming better with age)