Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Monday, February 2, 2009

Ma chambre

Behold! The newest addition to my room! While I was in San Fran my parents and I stopped by the De Young Museum where there happened to be a YSL exhibit. GLORY!

and this is the poster I got! so classy.


and this inspired me to take pictures of my room, which I have always been proud of. Currently it's in a European mish-mosh theme. Only accentuating my desperatation to be European.


My room at one point was all clouds. Then we added the plaster and made window like things. I thought it was a pretty cool effect.

and of course. The remenents of my Lord of the Rings obsession from 8th grade. Poor Orlando, what has become of you? b.t. dubs the shirt he is wearing is TOTALLY signed by Jason Mraz. I won it through a contest a few years back for designing and decorating a pair of awesome mint green converse. I have have brought one (shoe that is) to every Jason Mraz concert just in case I meet him, and then I will give him one shoe, and I will have the other. Like a best friends necklace! Do not question my obsession...

the pillows say You and Me on them. Too bad I'm the only one that sleeps on them. haha. But, cute none the less =D
I freaking love these lamps!!! and the local rock radio station. I always turn on my radio when I enter my room. It's a habit I can't get rid of.
It's not messy. It's organized chaos.
the massive stack of magazines thrown in with stuffed animals I made in 7th grade.
My jewlery, Marie Antoinette-esque doll, and pictures of my best friend teresa along with me and my Dad dating a while back.lastly, the mask I picked up when I went to Venice two years ago.


But, this week has been BEYOND busy. Luckily, all that is behind me. I finished my book for A.P. Government on time and got my scholarship application in on time as well. Went to a couple of parties over the weekend and this was the end result.



they make me smile =D
cheers.
-E

No comments: