Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things Emily wants, no, needs!

So, when one finds themselves home sick, there are only a few things that can make oneself feel better.
1. Ice cream
2. Watching the stocked up tv episodes on your tivo
3. Shoes.
Now, as I have accomplished two out of the three tasks on the "Make Emily feel less sucky" list I only have one more.
And as I am quarantined to my home abode, online shopping will have to do.


oaknyc.com is possibly one of my favorite sites to peruse while I'm bored or procrastinating. They can make absolutely anything look cool with the pictures they take of their merchandise. I am personally attracted to this little number by Ksubi. Shiny things make me happy on the inside =D



as with this vest. It's so classy!These shoes are by my new favorite Jeffery Campbell. Now, while I don't own any of his stuff (for now) I can still oogle them to my hearts content.


bah, these booties will be mine!!! Once I figure out how to afford them that is =D
and these are some other kick ass pair of shoes from oaknyc.com by Id tuttle. I'm thinking they would look cute with just about anything. Non?
pictures from oaknyc.com and urbanoutfitters.com

No comments: