Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Friday, February 6, 2009

setting lame gun to level thirteen.... dododododooo

inside joke.. please disregard.
aaaand for your viewing pleasure, the collages I made for my scholarship project that was due at the beginning of this month at Bronte' s request, as she is living vicariously through me because my life has been interesting as of late. Well, at least more interesting than the usual uneventful stuff that happens to me.
front page.and the inspiration bubble was colored using my thumb as a stamp! (I know, I'm creative)
and thebottom left and bottom right pictures are of my great grandmother Teresa and Grandma Lois (she's in the middle.)

my ramblings on blogs. It's one of my obsessions of late
obvious shout outs to tavi, stylish wanderer, garance dore, rumi, karla, and sea of shoes. this one was probably my favorite


This project took a heck of a lot of time. But, it was pretty fun so I hope I get the scholarship.

A thought before I close, dear 2.5 readers, here's a topic to discuss:
things creepier than me. (here's some examples to start: serial murderers, mascots, mutants, spiderwebs, pedophiles, David Hasselhoff, Ed Hardy loungewear, etc. )
go!
-e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
thumbthumbthumbthumbthumb!
way to pay homage to the greats :D