Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Outfits of Weeks Past



So, I'm back. And I decided I would post a weeks worth of outfits all at once and do that two birds with one stone thing.
Now, I can't seem to find the brooch that I'm wearing in the photo on the left =/ which sucks because I just got it as a gift. But none the less, the photo on the right has turned into one of the top most glorious unintended blurs of all time.







H&M Geometric Sweater, High Waisted White Skirt from Express, Blue Bloomingdales Bubble dress (tucked in), Express patterned tights, and my favo
rite Black Sam Elderman Fringe Boots.


I do have to admit, my room looks pretty freaking cool in these pictures. It's half of why I love taking pictures of myself. The other half being of course that I'm so ridiculously pretty =P (I'm being completely modest of course). REGARDLESS, this outfit was for a skit in school. I, being the responsible one, was one of the few who put effort in. Apparently i was double-take worthy to a few. Which makes me smile =D
Pose on left borrowed from my idol Miley Cyrus. Because apparently according to our weekley school news show, she is a style icon and we must now all pose and dress like Hannah Montana. Who is
possibly a 12 year old tranny dressed in sequins and gold shiny space pants with blonde wig on.







H&M Button Down Shirt Dress (tucked in), BCBG Navy Paper Bag Pencil Skirt, and (my insane) Maroon Plaid Oxford Steve Madden Heels that I received last Christmas

So, the outfit on the left was the result of poor planning and quick thinking. In my usual rushed style, I threw this on right before I ran out the door. The t-shirt is opaque-ish with a velvet red dragon of sorts on the front. I was going to wear it just plain, but due to recent complaints towards my rushed "not realizing my bra is showing" ness I decided to not risk looking like a hussie and through a dress on over it. The picture on the right is a slightly unreated picture of Brontebaby and myself at a D.W. Johnson photography exibit in my hometown.





( ON LEFT )Red Dragon T-Shirt bought in Bloomington Indiana, Faded Blue Transient ($100 word of the day!) Halter Dress from Express, "Hole in the Crotch" (resulting from too much use) BCG Skinny jeans from urban, and the boots I can't stop wearing.
( ON RIGHT ) On me: Dark Purple Drape-y top from Urban, Black Tank stolen from Teresa, and purple pin striped vest from Express. (not pictured) Bronte's circus cheap monday jeans that fit me like a dream.
On Bronte: My wonderous Nordic dress with eskimo scenes on it that I got in Cleveland Ohio the Thanksgiving before last

Anywhoosy, more pictures to come when I become motivated. Today I was a bit of a "grunge ballerina" according to my A.P. Government teacher. Which I took as a great compliment because she is one of my favorites =D
ttfn.
Emily <3

No comments: