Ramblings of an obsessed fashion trend setter

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Left My Heart in San Francisco



Gather 'round children! I bring tales of warmer places =D
Last weekend my family and I ventured to California to experience the wonderous-ness that is San Francisco. We did all the cheesy things and had a very nice stay in the Ritz Carlton, where I happened to share the elevator with a few members of the Washionton Wizards basketball team, on more than one occasion! We did some shopping, checked out Alkatraz, ate dinner at a fancy shmancy restaurant named Tommy Toy's, and took a movie tour! Overall, we crammed in a whole lotta fun in just 4 short days.
Now, on to the fashion bl0g-like matters. Pictures!!
Capital buildingHouse from Interview with a Vampire!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the first night, we did a night tour of Alkatraz. My outfit was slightly weather innappropriate, but I blame it on my shock that it was 70 degrees and I had just come back from 20 below.
Go figure, apparently Californians don't wear sandals and shorts year round. Oh, silly me.Grey Smock by Kensie, floral belt from Express, Highligher nighty-like dress from UO, and L.A.M.B. purse
And here's me cheesin' in front of a cell in Alkatraz. Where I belong.

And on the second day, like I previously stated, my family and I went on a movie tour and did some wonderful shopping =D
Mint Green Victorian Jacket from The Gap, Black Tiered Dress F21, L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani Bag, and Jody McGill necklace
Myself at Inspiration Point, wonder where they got that name?

recognize the house? Why, I was just stopping by to say "hai!" to my bestie Mrs. Doubtfire.
Fabulous boots found in a store that seemed to carry only things in plaid. Ironically, I found these paisly beauties that Bronte would for sure salivate over. Oh, if only money grew on trees.

Outfits that I bought are to be posted later =D
ttfn
-e

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures *warmth*
Pour moi? Gawwwww. I love them!

Emily said...

i know!
these knee-high paisley wellies had your name written all over them